- What personal information do we collect?
- How we use your personal information
- Marketing purposes
- Access to, review and rectification of your personal information
- Protection and retention of your personal information
- Other Information
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers anywhere in the world. The following type of personal information would be collected:
We collect some information automatically: When you visit our Website, use our Services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.mungenowclassified.com, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
Information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies. Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you enter on our website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use including for example, your name, address, email address, telephone number or financial information;
- Additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third-party Services;
- Information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us; and
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device's unique identifier information in case you have enabled this service on your mobile device;
Other sources: we may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
How We Use Your Personal Information:
You agree to the following ways in which we can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud and security breaches and to enforce our Terms of service;
- Personalize,improve and measure our Services, content and ads;
- Contact you, by e-mail, push notification, text message (SMS) or by telephone, to inquire about our Services;
- Provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
Registration Via Social Media Sites And Sharing Information To And From These Sites:
Transfer Of Your Personal Information To Third Parties:
- Other entities of Mungenow Technology Group (MTG) to provide joint content and Services (such as registration and customer support), to prevent, detect and investigate possible illegal activities, violations of our policy, fraud and/or data security breaches, and to support decision making on products, websites, applications, Services, tools and communication. We will only use this information to send you marketing messages when you have given your consent to the same.
- Service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide our Services on the website, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of mungenowclassified.com
- In compliance with legal obligations or a court order; or
- If this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution, or
- If it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via [same as above], e.g. in the framework of a cooperation;
- Entities that we intend to merge with by virtue of restructuring and/or acquisition;
- An intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that an advertisement violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser.
Without limitation to any part of this policy,we would make efforts to respect your privacy and to keep the website free of malicious persons or parties – not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure:
- Is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings), for the purpose of obtaining legal advice or is necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights,
- Is necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, the capture or prosecution of offenders, or the assessment or collection of tax or duty,
- Is requested by a body that performs public regulatory functions.
Information You Share On www.mungenowclassified.com:
On our website we allow users to share advertisements and other information with other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy and/or security of the information shared by you with other users.
In case you visit our website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits.
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers, whether personalized or not, or to contact you by telephone regarding products or Services offered by www.mungenowclassified.com.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services and functionalities.
If and when you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can, where applicable, change your preferences in your account, or follow the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication sent to you.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information:
We cannot modify your personal information or account information. You can modify your own information by logging into your account. When you place a classified ad, you may not be able to change your listing or delete your message. We will process your request within a reasonable period of time and process your personal information in accordance with applicable law. Alternatively, you can also contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to access your personal information stored by us that is not directly accessible on our website. If your information is factually incorrect or incomplete or irrelevant for the purposes for which we process your information, you can request us to modify or delete your information.
Protection And Retention Of Your Personal Information:
We protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact us through the Contact Form on our website or at email@example.com
We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.
About abuse and unsolicited commercial communications (“spam"):
We do not tolerate abuse of our website. You do not have permission to add other www.mungenowclassified.com users to your mailing list (e-mail or postal) for commercial purposes, even if a user has purchased something from you, unless the user has given his explicit consent. If you notice that someone is abusing our Website (spam or spoof emails), please notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not allowed to use our member-to-member communication resources to send spam or content that violates our Terms of Services in any other way. For your security, we may scan messages automatically and check for spam, viruses, phishing and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content. We do not permanently store messages sent through these resources.
If you need further clarifications or any question about any part of this policy kindly contact us on email@example.com